The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, July 31, 2016

15 Easy, Vegetarian and Gluten Free One Pot Dinners for Hot Summer Nights




Hi all, I know I've been AWOL the last month, and I apologize! Things have been quite hectic, I released The Draughtsman's Daughter early this month, and my brother-in-law just had a fabulous wedding on Friday, at which I was the MC.

But now that the dust has settled, I hope to be back on schedule for regular postings!

Earlier this summer I went through a one-pot meal phase, and I decided for ease of access to put a bunch of my best, gluten free one-pot dinners together in one post. There's nothing worse than slaving over a hot stove in the heat, stirring and frying and boiling and sweating and swearing... oh, wait, that may just be me! 

So here it is! A list of easy, healthy, gluten free one-pot meals (almost ALL of which have vegan options) that can be whipped up in no time - most under 30 minutes - and are perfect to keep the kitchen cool in the summer heat!





Asian Rice and Vegetables

Jambalaya



Chili-Lime Rice and Beans

Ragout, Greek-Inspired

Crock Pot or Not Chocolate Quinoa Chili



Tuscan Noodle Soup
Spartan-Style White Beans and Greens


Fast and Easy Borscht



Herbed Tuna Pasta Salad



Fish Soup




Thai Noodle and Veggie Bowl


Bean and Turmeric Curry



Chickpea and Sweet Potato Curry Soup



Apple Cinnamon Cabbage Stew


Cannelini Bean and Swiss Chard Stem Stew


I hope these help keep your kitchen cool during the hot summer days! 

What are your favourite one-pot meals?
What's your go-to summer dinner to keep the kitchen cool?



Have you seen my latest novel, The Draughtsman's Daughter? Check it out, and be transported into an action-packed, tomb-raider mystery romance set in Ancient Egypt's Land of the Dead. 

https://www.amazon.com/Draughtsmans-Daughter-Ancient-Egyptian-Romances/dp/0994975120/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470003101&sr=8-1&keywords=the+draughtsman%27s+daughter





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...