The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poor and Gluten Free on Pinterest!!

Hi folks!  Just wanted to let you know I've finally bitten the bullet and set up a Pinterest page.  I made this decision as I noticed that some great people were already pinning my photos and sending others here, which has hopefully helped some people find useful recipes and info. 

So, while the last thing we all need in our lives is more distraction and time spent on the internet, I've added a link to the right should you choose to partake.  If you follow me on Pinterest you'll find not only photos of my own recipes (although I'm still in the process of uploading and this will take some time!), but photos of others I hope to try.  I've also started a board for recipes I'd like to try and convert to GF, or experiment with, so pop on over and check it out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...